2012 Has been a year of growth and positive changes at HomeSpot. We have highlighted some of these points below.
Wishing all our clients, users, and vendors a wonderful Holiday season and a Happy New Year!
HomeSpot’s 2012 Year in Review
- -Continued growth in our user base. Expanding from 4,000 users to 11,000 users in 2012.
- -Acquired HomeTracker to add to our content and improve user experience.
- -Garnered attention in a number of top-level media outlets including USA Today, Fox, and Real Simple.
- -Launched a new private-label branded version called HomeSpot Pro for home improvement professionals.
- -Based on feedback from current users, we will be making a few updates to our service. Each aimed at improving our user’s experience. Stay tuned for more to come from HomeSpot in 2013