Ready to share, inspire, and interact with other great DIY’ers on Google Plus? Us, too.
For the party this month we’re sharing our spring home maintenance checklist to help get you ready for the change of seasons. The shift in temperature and water runoff can create problems, but most of these issues are preventable. Save yourself a bunch of time and money
Are you looking to GROW Your Google+ Circles? Do you want to improve your SEO and increase your blogs exposure? You’ve come to the right place!
Welcome to the first mommy is coocoo G+ circles hop of 2015.
If you want to be included in our Google+ Circle:
1. Circle all of the cohost.
2. Link up your Google+ url NOT your blog url.
3. Share a creative post (i.e. posts about cooking, DIY, crafts, etc…) to the public on Google+ and include the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo.
4. Socialize – The more shares a website or blog post has the better chance it has of ranking well.
- Add new friends to your circles.
- Comment and Share posts you really enjoy!
- Throughout the day +1 posts with the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo on Google+
[inlinkz_linkup id=500416 mode=1]